Care Instructions for Magnetic Signs
- Apply to a clean, smooth, flat, dry surface if possible.
- The sign will get stiffer in the colder temperatures, applying a warm sign is best.
- Remove and move the sign a little bit at least once a week or more.
- Clean the sign with warm water or a mild detergent as much as possible.
- Do not drag the sign across a painted vehicle surface as it may scratch the surface.
- To prevent paint damage, keep all moisture out from behind the sign.
- Remove any sign before entering a car wash.
- Store the sign on a flat surface.
- The life span of your sign will be directly related to the care it receives.